All publications, presentations, and other externally distributed materials stemming from the MYP grant shall comply with SPS Visual Identity Guidelines (provided to project co-directors) and shall credit NATO support with the following or a substantially similar sentence:
This research was sponsored [in part] by the NATO Science for Peace and Security Programme under grant G5448.
- COLOMBO, C. et al.: Applying Runtime Verification to Group Key Establishment. Computer Science Annual Workshop, Malta - November 2018. [paper],[presentation]
- BOHLI, J.-M., GONZÁLEZ VASCO, M. I. and STEINWANDT, R.: Password-authenticated Group Key Establishment from Smooth Projective Hash Functions. Int. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci., vol. 29, no. 4, 2019.
- BAI, S., MILLER, S. and WEN, W.: A Refined Analysis of the Cost for Solving LWE via uSVP. AFRICACRYPT 2019: Progress in Cryptology – AFRICACRYPT 2019, pp 181-205. [link]
- GROŠEK, O. - FABŠIČ, T.: Computing multiplicative inverses in finite fields by long division. In Journal of Electrical Engineering. Vol. 69, No. 5 (2018), s. 400-402. ISSN 1335-3632 (2017: 0.508 - IF, 4 - JCR Best Q, 0.205 - SJR, Q3 - SJR Best Q). [paper]
- ZAJAC, P.: Code-based signature scheme derived from a MRHS representation of an AES encryption. In Central European Conference on Cryptology 2019 : Telč, Czech Republic. June 12-14, 2019. Brno : Masaryk University, 2019, S. 39-42. [abstract]
ZAJAC, P.—ŠPAČEK, P.: Preventing potential backdoors in BIKE algorithm, Tatra Mt. Math. Publ. 73 (2019), 193–207. [paper]
- Web-page of the University: https://www.stuba.sk/sk/diani-na-stu/prehlad-aktualit/tim-vedcov-z-fei-…
- Nový Čas, 15.03.2018 https://www.cas.sk/clanok/669202/tim-z-bratislavskej-univerzity-uspel-v…
- FUNRADIO, has not been aired yet, recorded on 15.3.2018
- STV Ranné správy (TF) 16.3.2018 o 8.15, https://www.rtvs.sk/televizia/archiv/12993/150712, from 49min.
- Rádio Regina, recorded on 16.3.2018, aired on 20.3.2018 at 14:42 – 14:49, https://reginazapad.rtvs.sk/clanky/veda-poznanie-vzdelavanie/159527/kry…
- Slávka Habrmanová, external editor of www.vedanadosah.sk, e-noviny www.vedeckykaleidoskop.cvtisr.sk, 0917 606 532, sent on 16.3.2018 and published 26.3. Article is published at: http://vedanadosah.cvtisr.sk/nasi-vedci-hladaju-nove-bezpecnostne-sifry…
- PC REVIEW, Luboslav Lacko PC REVUE +421 914 223620
- Rádio Aktual (TF), 20.3.2018, from 9:20 to 9:40
- Spektrum – interview with Tomáš Fabšič, SPEKTRUM 4, 2017/18, p.4.
- OKO Časopis, 01-2018-MAREC: Aktuality FEI, TOP Študentskou osobnosťou je Mgr. Tomáš Fabšič, p.6
- Lenka Dzobova, RTVS 4.3. interview with Tomáš Fabšič, aired on 5.4.2018, 6:18 – 6:23, http://slovensko.rtvs.sk/clanky/veda-a-technika/160893/sifry-a-kvantove…
- Jozef Andacký, chief editor of TREND, http://www.etrend.sk/clanky-autora/60-jozef-andacky.html, email@example.com
- Mgr. Otakar Horák, Ph.D., Denník N, editor of Daily N, 28.3. Interview was made on 3.4.2018. Article available at: https://dennikn.sk/1082815/slovenski-vedci-sa-budu-zaoberat-sifrovanim-…
- TA3 TV video report about the research at the Insitute of Computer Science and Mathematics (including interview with Prof. Otokar Grošek and Tomáš Fabšič), published on 29.4.2018, available at Technológie na fakulte elektrotechniky a informatiky STU
- Spektrum 5, University Magazine, Article titled "Secure Ciphers Are Facing New Demands", pages 18-21, https://www.stuba.sk/buxus/doc
- Rádio FM, Chrobák v hlave_FM - radio talkshow with Karol Nemoga and Tomáš Fabšič, aired on 25. 6. 2018. https://www.rtvs.sk/radio/archiv/11292
- Scientific cooperation thanks to NATO: Science for Peace and Security programme. Prof. Otokar Grošek in a short video spot published on Facebook page of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (Zahraničná politika sa nás týka). Available at: https://www.facebook.com/zahranicnapolitikasanastyka/videos/17809077053…
- UOM scientist works on NATO-funded project, 15 Oct 2018
- Launch of NATO project at UM, 15 Oct 2018
- "Is quantum computer a real threat?", public discussion with Prof. Otokar Grošek, Karol Nemoga and Tomáš Fabšič, (original Slovak title: "Je kvantový počítač reálna hrozba?"). You can watch the video recording of the discussion on YouTube.
- Post-kvantová kryptografia, Pavol Zajac, 50. Konferencia slovenských matematikov, November 2018
- Our team was awarded the NATO Science Partnership Prize 2018. Article in the news website.
- The best cyber defense project of the past decade led by Slovak scientist. Article published on the Slovak Military Intelligence website.
- NATO awarded Slovak science. Article published on the website of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- Our cyber defense is the best. TA3 TV show with Prof. Otokar Grošek who leads a team of scientists that has been recently awarded a significant prize for exceptional achievements in the field of computer security. The team is formed by investigators of the past NATO project titled Secure Implementation of Post-Quantum Cryptography. Published on January 22, 2019.
- Applying Runtime Verification to Group Key Establishment. Presentation given by Dr Christian Colombo at Institute of Computer Science and Mathematics on January 28, 2019. Dr. Colombo introduced important aspects of group key establishment protocol, its possible implementation vulnerabilities and how runtime verification can be applied to secure it against wide range of attacks.
- Dr. Rainer Steinwandt Awarded 2018 NATO Science for Peace and Security Partnership Prize. Article published on the website of the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Charles E. Schmidt College of Science, FAU.
- Talk titled Reducing the cost of implementing AES as a quantum circuit at the 1st International Workshop on Quantum Resource Estimation (QRE 2019).
- Talk titled On implementing the AES S-box as a quantum circuit at an AMS Sectional Meeting in a special session on Mathematical Cryptology.
- PQC WIKI. A platform for NIST post-quantum cryptography standardization. This work has in part been supported through NIST award 60NANB18D217 and the NATO SPS Programme under grant G5448.
- Who is Prof. Otokar Grošek? Four questions to the winner of NATO’s prestigious Science Partnership Prize in cyber security for 2018. Article published on the NATO website. July 8, 2019.
- Otokar Grošek: Kryptografia žije s nami. Článok v časopise Spektrum, akad. rok 2018/2019, č. 10.
- A session on "quantum circuits in cryptanalysis" as part of Young CryptographHers, a cyber security summer camp for high school girls (Jul 29-Aug 2, 2019) on FAU's main campus in Boca Raton, FL.
- Launch of NATO project at UM. https://www.um.edu.mt/newspoint/news/features/2018/10/launchofnatoprojectatum
- UOM scientist works on NATO-funded project. https://www.newsbook.com.mt/artikli/2018/10/15/uom-scientist-works-on-nato-funded-project/?lang=en