All publications, presentations, and other externally distributed materials stemming from the MYP grant shall comply with SPS Visual Identity Guidelines (provided to project co-directors) and shall credit NATO support with the following or a substantially similar sentence:
This research was sponsored [in part] by the NATO Science for Peace and Security Programme under grant G5448.
- COLOMBO, C. et al.: Applying Runtime Verification to Group Key Establishment. Computer Science Annual Workshop, Malta - November 2018. [paper],[presentation]
- Web-page of the University: https://www.stuba.sk/sk/diani-na-stu/prehlad-aktualit/tim-vedcov-z-fei-…
- Nový Čas, 15.03.2018 https://www.cas.sk/clanok/669202/tim-z-bratislavskej-univerzity-uspel-v…
- FUNRADIO, has not been aired yet, recorded on 15.3.2018
- STV Ranné správy (TF) 16.3.2018 o 8.15, https://www.rtvs.sk/televizia/archiv/12993/150712, from 49min.
- Rádio Regina, recorded on 16.3.2018, aired on 20.3.2018 at 14:42 – 14:49, https://reginazapad.rtvs.sk/clanky/veda-poznanie-vzdelavanie/159527/kry…
- Slávka Habrmanová, external editor of www.vedanadosah.sk, e-noviny www.vedeckykaleidoskop.cvtisr.sk, 0917 606 532, sent on 16.3.2018 and published 26.3. Article is published at: http://vedanadosah.cvtisr.sk/nasi-vedci-hladaju-nove-bezpecnostne-sifry…
- PC REVIEW, Luboslav Lacko PC REVUE +421 914 223620
- Rádio Aktual (TF), 20.3.2018, from 9:20 to 9:40
- Spektrum – interview with Tomáš Fabšič, SPEKTRUM 4, 2017/18, p.4.
- OKO Časopis, 01-2018-MAREC: Aktuality FEI, TOP Študentskou osobnosťou je Mgr. Tomáš Fabšič, p.6
- Lenka Dzobova, RTVS 4.3. interview with Tomáš Fabšič, aired on 5.4.2018, 6:18 – 6:23, http://slovensko.rtvs.sk/clanky/veda-a-technika/160893/sifry-a-kvantove…
- Jozef Andacký, chief editor of TREND, http://www.etrend.sk/clanky-autora/60-jozef-andacky.html, email@example.com
- Mgr. Otakar Horák, Ph.D., Denník N, editor of Daily N, 28.3. Interview was made on 3.4.2018. Article available at: https://dennikn.sk/1082815/slovenski-vedci-sa-budu-zaoberat-sifrovanim-…
- TA3 TV video report about the research at the Insitute of Computer Science and Mathematics (including interview with Prof. Otokar Grošek and Tomáš Fabšič), published on 29.4.2018, available at Technológie na fakulte elektrotechniky a informatiky STU
- Spektrum 5, University Magazine, Article titled "Secure Ciphers Are Facing New Demands", pages 18-21, https://www.stuba.sk/buxus/doc
- Rádio FM, Chrobák v hlave_FM - radio talkshow with Karol Nemoga and Tomáš Fabšič, aired on 25. 6. 2018. https://www.rtvs.sk/radio/archiv/11292
- Scientific cooperation thanks to NATO: Science for Peace and Security programme. Prof. Otokar Grošek in a short video spot published on Facebook page of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (Zahraničná politika sa nás týka). Available at: https://www.facebook.com/zahranicnapolitikasanastyka/videos/17809077053…
- UOM scientist works on NATO-funded project, 15 Oct 2018
- Launch of NATO project at UM, 15 Oct 2018
- "Is quantum computer a real threat?", public discussion with Prof. Otokar Grošek, Karol Nemoga and Tomáš Fabšič, (original Slovak title: "Je kvantový počítač reálna hrozba?"). You can watch the video recording of the discussion on YouTube.
- Post-kvantová kryptografia, Pavol Zajac, 50. Konferencia slovenských matematikov, November 2018
- Our team was awarded the NATO Science Partnership Prize 2018. Article in the news website.
- The best cyber defense project of the past decade led by Slovak scientist. Article published on the Slovak Military Intelligence website.
- NATO awarded Slovak science. Article published on the website of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- Our cyber defense is the best. TA3 TV show with Prof. Otokar Grošek who leads a team of scientists that has been recently awarded a significant prize for exceptional achievements in the field of computer security. The team is formed by investigators of the past NATO project titled Secure Implementation of Post-Quantum Cryptography. Published on January 22, 2019.
- Applying Runtime Verification to Group Key Establishment. Presentation given by Dr Christian Colombo at Institute of Computer Science and Mathematics on January 28, 2019. Dr. Colombo introduced important aspects of group key establishment protocol, its possible implementation vulnerabilities and how runtime verification can be applied to secure it against wide range of attacks.